ADULT DAY SERVICES (A.D.S)Our adult day services program or multi-lingual program that offers social recreational activities for people with physical or cognitive impairments. Individuals are cared for in a friendly and secured environment where we strived to keep everyone socially active, mentally and physically stimulated. The programs we offer also provide the opportunity for family members /caregivers to have time to themselves and manage stress of providing care. The adult day services program we offer are the Alzheimer day program and frail elderly day program. These programs or for individual:
- Who are isolated and vulnerable with physical impairment
- With Alzheimer’s disease or any other form dementia
- Recovering from stroke who are socially isolated
- Is for frail at risk older adult with moderate to high cognitive impairment, behavior issues and/ or complex medical chronic condition
- Individual in this program need to be referred by Home and Community Care Support Services.
Services We ProvideOur dedicated staffs organize many different activities for individuals while day or visiting an adult day service program. Here are some things to expect in the ads program:
- Activities such has arts and craft, yoga, memories game and gardening
- Services in many different languages including English, Cantonese, mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish Italian and Vietnamese.
- A daily hot meal, beverages and snacks
- Assistance with personal care and feeding