ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES (ALS)
Our assisted living services provides 24/7 daily in- home support services to seniors who are high-risk seniors living in Mississauga community. Our Clients are those living in our community and residing in their homes or apartments and are other service users. Our main Mississauga location is our main hub for all our delivery services.
To be eligible for this program you must be referred to the in -home services by our partners in the local community such as Home and Community Care Support Services.
Our commitment to all our clients is to support them with well train and high quality Personal support workers. Our clients remained in their own homes and are independent and safe environment for as long as possible and not having the need to be in a nursing home. Many of our participants are socially isolated frail are challenged with mobility issues , and are without support network systems.
Services We Provide
• case management
• emergency response 24/7
• wellness and health spas offered at our main campus
• medication management
• care co-ordination
• educational workshops on a variety of issues at our main campus
• personal support and home making services
• clients are reassessed every 3 months to ensure their needs are met
• Daily security checks via the telephone and or in person.